View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2009, 08:20 AM
HackMew
Mewtwo Strikes Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamewhale View Post
I'm trying to add more trainers to my Ruby hack using A-Trainer, but when I edit the trainer amount and then go into the game and battle a trainer that was already there (not a new one that I have created), the game displays the trainer class and then a whole lot of random text shows up and the game crashes (so therefore I can't battle any trainer). Is there a way to fix this?
The only way to fix it is to wait for a new A-Trainer, since that bug has been reported (and fixed) already. Basically a few pointers to the trainer names weren't repointed causing the random text or whatever. I guess you don't want to go through the trouble of finding and repointing them by yourself, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPaulJones View Post
Thank you for the help! But now I have another problem with that. Every trainer sprites behind Steven's is now 1040. And all of them look fine in game (and a little better in unLZ), but steven still looks like this:
Spoiler:

And still wierd looking in unLZ. I tried importing steven again, and guess what? I'm back to square one.

This is making me think that my ROM is corrupted... am I wrong?
Is the Auto abort enabled?