View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2009 (5:51 PM).
~The Milotic Goddess~
Nature: Rash
Hack name: Pokemon Lotus

Hack of: Pokemon FireRed

Additional information about the hack: A new, innovative storyline using elements from a variety of religions and mythologies. Mostly based in Pagan and Hindi allegory. Please see our thread for more information.

Finished percentage: 0.1% (We've finished planning out the storyline. What we need to do now is to create new starters, new storyline Pokemon, maps, etc. In other words, we need help with virtually everything.)

Your hacking skills: Novice mapper. Assistant Map Maker, Storyline and Creative Director. (To put it bluntly, I contribute to the creative portion of this hack and make suggestions in order to modify the hack to its creator's vision.)

What help or skill you're looking for: I am in desperate need of Sprite Makers (both in-battle and overworld) and Script Writers who are exceptionally talented and love what they do. They need to be timely, cooperative, and professional. Anyone who can hack map tiles would be appreciated as well, but are not necessary.

Additional contact information: Please contact me at [email protected], or with a private message if interested. Additional contact information will be provided if requested.

Additional information: We hope to launch our first beta version by January 2010, so please respond ASAP.