View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2009 (03:10 AM).
thelaytonmobile
Beginning Reading Your Message

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcues9948 View Post
I've looked through the first 360 posts (1440 is too many ) and haven't seen this, what about a replacement for Slow Start or just giving it an upside.

How about:

Ability: SLOW START: Decreases (sp.) attack & speed for (how many?) turns but increases (sp.) defense (and maybe HP?).
I think the idea for slow start was to have an incredible pokemon with good stats and movepool, but to give it a flaw that would stop it from being a gamebreaker. With this, unless you put it on a different pokemon with worse stats, the pokemon would still ruin the fun by being incredibly amazing.

And a little more on topic, I haven't posted here for a while (have I?:\) but it's good to see another post by Wichu, good that you're nearing a demo, keep up the excellent work!

As for the video thing, Amethyst is a popular name and I have noticed that there are lots of videos of "Pokemon Amethyst" on youtube, however I think those videos are of a hack. But I haven't watched them, it is easy to tell that they are not your game though.