View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2009 (2:28 PM).
FC:
IGN:

just. got. your. evil. dammit. qwilfish. i spent three hours! i am 18, i'm either too old or too young to be doing that! NOW I HATE QWILFISH. i've never even had one before i think... i got two adamant in the first like 50 catches but they didn't have すいすい they had some どく poison other ability thing. third time lucky. (i only got it since it was your biggest want, and i was bored!) what do i get for it? are all your event pokemon UT unless said otherwise? oh yeah, it came with harden, something, something, and minimize, and i made it forget minimize in return for swords dance. if you want me to make it forget something else tell me. and yep i caught it all legally on japanese fire red. (lucky i didn't buy leaf green) i haven't pal parked it but if you want i can do that tomorrow. but tell me why you wanted it so bad? isn't tentacruel better for a posion/water pokemon? or do you collect adamant japanese pokemon? anyway hope you enjoy it. (haven't set up a friend code on my jp pokemon yet so i'll do that soon too.)