Thread: [Discussion] ROM Hacking Discussions
View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2009 (7:03 PM). Edited July 14th, 2009 by sasquatchd00d.
welcoming a clean head.
Nature: Relaxed
Am I doing something wrong or what? x_x

I already encountered problems trying to insert Fire Red indoor tiles into Emerald. For some reason the marts use tiles from the primary tileset even though they have their own secondary tileset. x_x
I'm pretty sure I could just remap them with the secondary tileset to fix this, but I'm lazy. I guess the only problem here is just my laziness. Whatever. I'll do it sometime soon.

Someone will probably point out an easier way to do this after I do it or something and I'll be like, *facepalm*.

Okay, maybe it's my ROM but when I block edit tiles from tileset 16, it block edits them automatically in tileset 17. Are they connected or what?

*facepalm* on my part. I checked the tileset offsets in the header tab and they're nearly identical. I'm fairly certain I could fix this problem just by moving one of the tileset's data to a free offset.
[ [???="Not so good artwork. If you can even call it that."]deviantART[/???] | [???="No thread yet. Maybe eventually."]Pokémon Apollo[/???] | [???="SkythurBathandBeyond151"]Pair[/???] ]