Thread: [Tool] Egg Move Editor
View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2009 (05:42 AM).

Quote:
Erm... well... wow... that's damned effective drag there.
The character is Loran Cehack from Turn A Gundam for anyone that's interested btw...

Quote:
But that's besides the point... I'm having a hell of a time trying to download your program. My dad's goram firewall keeps on blocking it from coming. It's been doing that to me alot lately... does it have a rom file in it? All roms get stopped at the hardware. Pile of *kicks computer* Anyways... PM me if you have the time for troubleshooting that.
It has no rom files included, just the program and 4 .dll files. Besides, I'm not sure how your firewall would detect if something's a rom file or not? I've not heard of Gor(h?)am firewall before, so I'm not sure what advice to give you beyond what BananasGoMoo said.

I do have the time to troubleshoot this stuff with you if you wish; Send me a PM with what you wish me to do to try to help.

Quote:
Thanks. I'll get around to getting an update that has a working duplicator finder soon.
Eh, it looks like I'll have to eat my old words here; Trying to get a button to detect duplicate entries has proved most difficult; I've abandoned it indefinitely. Just don't start adding random entries that you won't be able to keep track of easily into the middle of the list, OK? =p