Thread: Pokémon Opal
View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2009 (08:41 AM).
Pokémon Opal Producer
Team Unova

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to Nyu~♥!
Quote originally posted by Freak A:
hey dont be that harsh on him i think its a good pic just needs a bit work but its not worth bashing him just tell him to try again
Freak, I'm not bashing him!
I'm giving him critique, which is just kindly telling someone, honestly how their work is. I didn't say "your art sucks," did I? No, I was telling him what he needed to work on. Bashing and critique are very different. If I was bashing I'd say "Your art needs alot of work" or "it sucks"... something mean like that. Critique always sounds rude somehow, but that's not the point of it...

Quote originally posted by pokekingkian:
thanks u2

um the guide i used is http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-32291.html

for paint

ive made a fire type but if you didnt like this one theres no point showing this one o well

i might try that program you used and give it a shot

thanks
Okay. GIMP is very good, work with it some and I'm sure you'll breakthrough.
That tutorial isn't too good... But it is for beginners. You may want to check Wichu's Spriting Tutorial. But it is good to just start from the basics.

Quote originally posted by Freak A:
well you could try it though its a very hard to use programme
Not really... Most Paint users will find it hard at first because GIMP has so many features, but that's what makes it much better. And I don't think he came to you for advice... please don't tell him things like that, it can be ovewhelming. You just have to practice with it first and you'll get used to it...