View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2009 (12:41 PM).
I program the *other* ASM.
Crystal Tier

Nature: Rash
Quote originally posted by Crysal:
One question:
On route 22 (the beginning od the game) there is rival Terry and I don´t know how can I change its walking. What I have to do?
On advancemap I opened the script (first I go to event and erease 2 of 3 "P" buttons or whatever that is ´cuz I will that tarry only go 7 steps right and battle there (I change the map so that only one way exist to go left), but how???
See the "S" tiles in events view? Each one is a movement script. Open it in PKSV and you will see movements at the end of the script:
Code:
#org 0x81683D1
M walk_right walk_right walk_right walk_right walk_right walk_right walk_right end

#org 0x81683D9
M walk_right walk_right walk_right walk_right walk_right walk_right walk_right walk_right look_down_delayed end

#org 0x81683E3
M pause_long pause_long pause_long pause_long pause_long pause_long pause_long pause look_up_delayed end

#org 0x81683B8
M walk_down walk_right walk_right walk_right walk_right walk_right walk_down walk_down walk_down walk_down walk_down walk_down end

#org 0x81683C5
M walk_right walk_right walk_right walk_right walk_down walk_down walk_down walk_down walk_down walk_down walk_down end
Just change those. The Movement Planner (ctrl+m) may speed things up, even if it is a little ugly.