View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2009, 02:16 AM
Sky

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 12345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorching Shadow View Post
This is an edit of your intro:You'll come to a land with many mysteries of the legendary Pokemon. After the battle between Dialga and Palkia, the portal between Torn World - the world of Giratina and real world is opened. Giratina appears and brings many unanticapated dangers. And you must close this portal before its too late. Meanwhile, Team Magma and Aqua are seeking the legendary Fire and Water ype Pokemon to dominate their world. Together with other friends, our hero will prevent the heat of the legendary Pokemon by the actions of Team Magma and Aqua. For more stories, let's play.
Another quick thing about one of your screenshots; where it says "Hi my name is Sky I am a assistant of Prof. Birch" It should say "I am an assistant of Prof. Birch" for future reference in english all vowels(a,e,i,o,u) use an and constanants(all the other letters) simply use a.
I'll keep looking through your posts and i'll keep correcting grammar errors. Can't wait for the beta you can bet I'll be one of the first to download
Thanks. I'll edit the first post

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_ View Post
@sky: i think new font not good, i like bahamut's font, you need to use it
All right, I'll remake it later. :\

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATES #5

Demo Version Released!
Some new things.

1/ New hero's bag

2/ Main Tiles
I edited the tree and mountain. They'll be able to changed in the future.

3/ Demo Version Download Link
You can download this version in the first post.
Or:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ezthqni1tmw
I hope you like it.

Favorite Pokemon Game: GBA-Emerald, DS-Platinum, Dungeon-Red/Blue, Ranger - Guardian Signs

Last edited by 12345; August 3rd, 2009 at 02:38 AM.