View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2009, 02:48 PM
FireTears
Animator and Artist

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to FireTears
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFIIB View Post
You. Don't. Get. It. Clair is in g/s/c style. Not fr/lg, Not d/p, g/s/c. Clair should not - not - look like that. Compare, Attachment 48454. I used << that to recolor Clair, official g/s/c sprites use plain black, and I did not intend to revamp it. Sure you made Karen better, but I admitted it wuz horrible anyway, enough said. You screwed up Manaphy. When recoloring, you don't use colors that aren't from the sprite your recoloring to. Doesn't that make sense?? Also, I had no clue that you meant I didn't recolor the outlines on those, but who cares, three little sprites out of how many??
I apologize about the Clair sprite, I thought at first you intended on doing a revamp of her (I don't play the old games nor do I look at the sprites much). And I thought you said you don't have the time to scratch sprites?

Quote:
When recoloring, you don't use colors that aren't from the sprite your recoloring to.
But that is what a recolour is. You change the colors of a sprite to a new color and replace the shades.

And those 3 sprites were only examples of what I mean, there were others that the rules applied to as well. I don't intend to totally redo all your sprites you know.

Last edited by FireTears; August 2nd, 2009 at 02:53 PM.