View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2009 (10:25 AM).
Sevii Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by SilverStilletto:
hi, i just picked your fanfic out of the list because it sounded interesting, but im glad i did. i really really like how things are going so far. gym leaders in the sevii islands? way cool. deoxys powerful enough to destroy a whole island? MORE way cool. i noticed plenty of grammer and spelling mistakes, and a few awkward sentences, but hey, fanfics are generally pretty long, are they not? you'd expect someone to make a few mistakes. i like how the characters started fighting after spending some time together. that makes them seem more real. i dont know if my feedback helps in any way; im a newbie to fanfics; but i like what i see and cant wait for more! and thats whats important, right? that your readers like it?
Haha well I am quite glad you did, another reviewer is always a plus. I'm glad you liked the gym leader and Deoxys. There are plenty of mistakes, you are right about that, and I do apologize. I'm working at it with my beta, so no worries. :]

I'm glad you liked the fighting, its something that I am trying to incorporate with the rewrites. (These are rewrites of chapters I first posted on serebii. In fact, there are 40 chapters posted there, with a plethora of One-Shots.)

Thanks for your review, I really appreciate any and all critique. :]

New chapter should be up in 2-3 days.