View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2009 (2:37 AM). Edited August 20th, 2009 by BDT.
On my way to be a MASTER
Nature: Adamant
Ok so the new episode has just aired in Japan. I did try a thread with episode 137 but not much response to it and I missed last weeks episodes..

I shall try do a run through allthough mind you I dont understand Japanese.

-Ash & Co still at Dawn's House in Twinleaf Town.
-2 ppl apearing to wait for proffesor Oak.
-Ash and Crew gone to the building and as thers no sign of Oak, Ash, Dawn and Brock goes to find him while Dawn's Mother stays behind.
-Team Rocket are near the Building and James dress up as Oak.
-2 people find him and carry him away to this building.
-James who is dressed up as Oak has no idea what's going on but it appears Oak was meant to make a speech to full of people in the building.
-The real Oak is having car troubles while his assistance is fixing the wheel of the car Oak wonders off and sees pokemon.
-Oak has the background image of the when he used to do the Poem at the end of japanese episode..I wonder if they will keep it in the dub?
-When Ash and Crew meet with the guy who is fixing the car they know there close to find Oak.
-Piplup knows where Oak is coming from and tries to find him while he got stuck in Quicksand/ Buenary does Ice beam and helps him.
-Croagunk then follows the scent (i guess) to find Oak.

end Part 1

4 pokemon commercials
ds game commercial

part 2

- James is still confused as why is he making a speech but jessie and meowth helps him to recover the stage fear and tells him somin about pokeballs so all the people gives there pokemon to him.
- Ash and crew finally find the real Oak in a cave and talking about pokemon and shows an evvelution from a stone.
- When we see James again he is all happy with all the pokeballs in the box, but then not long the real Oak comes to the building.
- Oak and James argue (Most prob saying Im the real Oak) then one of the people in the crowd asks a question I believe and brings out a Tyranitar.
-Tyranitar hit James out of the building after the real Oak says something.
-Oak talks to everyone untill the scene ends.
-James dressed up as oak stuck up on a tree while Jessie and Meowth walks towards him talking and then the man approaches them (who i forgot to mention there were 3 ppl not 2 at the start) and then it ends.

2 meiji commercial
Pokemon TCG Commercial
Wii Ware Pokemon Mystery Commercial

End credits

Pokemon Movie 12 some sort of commercial

Bread commerical involving Pokemon with free stickers/present!

Magazine commercial

Coming next week Pokemon epsiode

It appears that the Pokemon Piplup/Pikachu have grown BIG or Ash and Dawn have Shrunk, Jun appears

Sponsers of Pokemon.

McDonalds commercial...then Moving on to Naruto...
Member of Astro Ignition, CHECK IT OUT!
AI Facebook

Personal Official Facebook / YouTube
BDT87's Official Facebook
BDT87's YouTube

Character Name = Dawn
0086 9643 5276