View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2009 (09:24 AM).
Dragonite420
Beginning Trainer

Hey there, I'm new to the pokemon game hacking world, and was wondering if anyone could help me out.

I already have advanced maps, and am creating some cool maps. Most of my trouble comes with scripting. I know little about. Last night i attempted to make a pokemon center and could not figure out how to make a script for Nurse Joy to heal my pokemon. I tried to get the script from one of the other Nurse joys on a differnent map, but it didn't work out.

Another thing that would be helpful to me and I'm sure a lot of people is a key telling what all of the different numbers and letters mean in the movement screen. all i know is 1, c, and 4. I'm assuming ill need to know how to use the other numbers otherwise they wouldn't be there.

I have come up with a rough storyline for my hack, and will need to be able to add flags for events such as: More then one Rival, being able to receive pokemon after a certain event, and generally unlocking things after something in the game happens.

One thing i was trying to figure out earlier today was how to change what pokemon Wally first catches.

If anyone can help me with any of this i would reallly Apprechiate it!

Thank you!!