Thread: Pokémon Grey
View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2009, 07:18 PM
blueguy
No capitalization required. ;D

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephyrPlusle View Post
Hm. Igniscale, huh? Well, I like the rest of your starters. Especially Brelaphant. But Igniscale? Totally not a Charmander with armor. No siree. That there is one bona fide original fire starter. Never seen its like before. Yep.

...If you can't detect the sarcasm, then what I'm basically saying is that the fire starter is kind of disappointing. :/ Yep, I know you had trouble with it, but it's not too hard to come up with at least a semi-original animal to base it off of, right? If you're having that much trouble, I could give you some suggestions, OR you could hold a contest with your fans to see who can come up with the best concept for you to use. Eh? Sound all right?

Love how the game is coming, although I wish there was a bit more info in place of simple eyecandy. That's it though. ;D
lol I actually couldn't detect the sarcasm for a second. XD I'm not overly pleased with it, but I do like the little guy... even if he's fairly reminiscent of Charmander.

I'm planning to share a bit more "info," or plot details as you would put them, soon. A hint: Professor Hawthorn's studies primarily concern ghosts, and she is related to an NPC from the Kanto region.