Thread: [Dead] Pokemon Pyrite
View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2009, 09:03 PM
thepsynergist
A Gym Leader, Kyushu Region

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Yahoo to thepsynergist Send a message via Skype™ to thepsynergist
You heard right, this new demo will replace your old one if you downloaded it already. You can use your old save file to play the game, but since I added a lot of stuff at the beginning, I wouldn't recommend it. I fixed about 50 or so bugs that people have been having problems with. So, for those that sent me emails and stuff, I thank you. Note, I deleted the old demo files and replaced them with the new ones.

For those that had trouble installing the game before, rejoice, for I now made the game plug-and-play after you extract the game. So, just get winRAR and extract the game. Then just double-click on the game.exe and have fun.

I made a new border around the game, so if you set your resolution of the game to either 320x240 or 640x480 then you will see the new border. It composes 7/8 of the gym leaders of the Kyushu region. I am still contemplating who should be the Fire gym leader so I will have a contest of some sort to decide. So if you want to be a part of Project Pyrite, please PM me or respond to this journal. And have fun!

Download links are available on the first post of the thread.

My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/thepsynergist