View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2009 (07:44 PM).
RAWR~❤

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by txteclipse:
Would you be satisfied for now with this quick concept drawing I made just yesterday?
Yay! I'm happy! *squees*

Quote originally posted by Feign:
Solvino: A poem on 'what if Aristotle had a pokemon' (to go along with the Shakespeare one I made)
A... a....

poem...

poem...

poem...

poem...

Oh my... looks like I'm in for some nights without sleep.

The idea is quite good (Aristoteles with Pokémon: I already have an idea for his Starter :D), but what kills me is to put it in poem form. I can barely put together a rhyme in my native Spanish so in English it can only be weirder and funnier (for you guys). I'll give it a try sometime, what's the worse thast can happen? Earn an entry in TVTropes' So Bad It's Horrible Good section?

Quote originally posted by Shrike Flamestar:
Everybody: Write a story about a (relatively normal, emo, psycho, flamethrow-armed, squealing) (trainer, ninja, clown, furret, fangirl) who one day happens upon a (injured Pokemon, secret military base, meeting between cannibals, an innocent wooden village, portal to another fandom of your choice) and ends up (helping the Pokemon, sneaking around, dying, BURNINATING EVERYTHING, meeting the character of your dreams). (Tears, Action, Blood, Silliness, Sex Happy times) will be (shed, had)!
(emphasis by me )
Now that sounda interesting. And yes I'm aware I used "shed" back there. Don't despair, Shrike, we all love you, you know, in the way Lounge members... er... love each other?
Elusive Goals | Sixth | Playfield
RP
Silent @ We Are All Pokémon Trainers
Articles
Nidoran Line, Lileep Line, Latii and others @ Project PEFE
My Claims
All pending revision

OTHER STUFF
Banner: “Playfield” by Hydro_King@Serebii.
Pokéteca Librarian — Researcher for The Pokédex Extended Fanon Edition