View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2009 (05:35 AM).
Your aquatic overlord

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to JX Valentine Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to JX Valentine
Quote originally posted by Feign:
Errr... >.> What exactly is a crackfic?
Comedy that ignores the idea that you have to make sense. Or canon. Or basically anything else. So... yeah to Citrinin.

Quote:
Mad Libs is a game meant for two players. A passage is already predetermined however, adjectives, nouns, verbs, adverbs, and the odd mis. have been purposely left out. Thus one friend will ask another to suggest a noun (as an example), then lulz should ensue when read back.
Oh, I knew this. I meant turning the FFL into a Mad Libs game.

Quote originally posted by Citrinin:
What's the current wordcount on your active chaptered fics?
Over 9000 for both of them. Seriously. (I'm just too lazy to compile all of MKD and AEM into two Word files and run a word count.)

Quote originally posted by txteclipse:
I don't mean to sound stand-offish, but what has caused everyone to think that there's only one Latias and one Latios? I mean, there were at least four Latios and two Latias shown in the movie. It's genuinely confusing to me.
It's not really that we (or I) think that there's only one Latios and Latias. It's the fact that the most well-known example of Latias and Latios were either canonically brother and sister or thought to be so. (I honestly can't remember which. Sorry. Whether or not they were twins, admittedly, is an entirely different question beyond that. I just like to think they were because it's neat to think of counterparts like that as twins.)

Quote:
As I just showed, though, I could do a story about two Latis that aren't related. Would that be okay,
Sure. That'd probably be cuter, actually, than the twincest idea.

Quote:
"Latios reclined on the hood of his Buick Roadmaster in human form, gazing at the crimson sunrise with half-lidded eyes that matched nature's colorful display."
I approve of this image. XD

Need some light reading?
Anima Ex Machina (Chapter 20 now available)
The Leaf Green Incident (SWC 2012 winner)
Braid (Creepypasta apparently)
Domain | Dreamwidth | Twitter