View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2009 (04:00 PM). Edited September 3rd, 2009 by Cello.
Cello
Tonight!

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by colcolstyles:
I like the way you wrote this in a casual, friendly manner. It makes the tutorial so much easier to read and comprehend. The material itself is very well explained as well, and I like how you went through and explained how to fix all those little things that could go wrong. You've probably saved your thread dozens of questions from newbies asking about error messages
Good tutorial overall. I wish I had this when I was getting started :D

Oh, one thing I didn't like was that you recommended that people get "AdvanceMap v1.91". Luckily, there is a newer, better version out (v1.92). Your link leads to the thread where both of them are posted but I think you should change the recommended tool to v1.92 so people don't go downloading the outdated version, thinking it's better for some reason.
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have no idea what was going through my mind when I typed that. xD

Fixed!

It makes me very happy to know that people are finding my guide helpful and easy to use, though. Thank you all for the feedback. Anything else that's wrong or you think I need to improve, please let me know.

Also, anyone with questions do not fret to PM me or leave me a visitor message. I check PC often since I have easy portable access and respond quickly. Even if you just want to drop by and say "hey."