Thread: FireRed hack: Pokémon DarkCopper Version
View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2009 (7:58 AM).
Amateur Voice Actor / ROM Editor ('Hacker')
Nature: Lonely
Quote originally posted by Neros Urameshi:
This is an ingenious hack! I wish to see all the Fakemon (and Chinpokomon) currently used in it!
I'll eventually reveal all of them at once. There are NO Chinpokomon in right now.

Quote originally posted by LinK93:
Starter are oK..I would only chose HOUNDHOUR.. But you should change the sprites (trainers, Pokemon) especially Darghosird....
He looks more like a dragonturd =D
Well, the starters may not be the best choices ever, but I wanted to keep the type formula going.

I'm not gonna change any of those. Normally I'd agree about the Fakémon like Darghosird, but its supposed to look demented and weird. Actually, it's not any part Dragon at all.

Really, only update I can give is, I corrected the Custom Ho-Oh sprite so it has normal wings now and doesn't look awkward. I still won't be updating much due to computer problems, and the fact I'll be playing SoulSilver, which'll probably get me wanting to really try hacking again. There'll still be updates, but not that many. Plus, there's the problem of school, that'll get in the way. I really don't have much to do even with school work, but I like to take small breaks so I don't stress myself from hacking this.

An actual update (kind of):

I figured since I didn't reveal much about the Lake of Rage in this, here's a battle you can do, you don't have to do it though:

A mini-battle event with Silver.

I'm gonna reveal what the building's for, until in-game. But, it's probably obvious of what that huge building is.

Some sprite changes:

The corrected Ho-Oh sprite.

Using Lugia's HG/SS sprite this time around.

As with Silver, there'll be appearances by: Red, Blue, Green, Gold, Kotone, Brendan, May, Lucas, Dawn, etc. So this means, a lot of Easter Eggs. Also, my computer doesn't have a virus anymore, so everything's good to go.

I have also finally spirited the Leader of Team Death. So, yeah. I'm slowly getting back into full-time hacking again.
Hacks I'm currently working on (at a super slow pace):