Thread: [Pokémon] Spring's Revenge
View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2009 (10:48 AM).
Psychic Student

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via ICQ to Psychic*Absol Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Psychic*Absol
Quote originally posted by Crazy Packers Fan:
The end is near, isn't it? Let's go into what I liked and didn't like about this chapter.
If you call about 5 chapters 'near'...that's about how many chapters are left. XD!
Liked: The love triangle that has Sabrina on the outside of Will and Karen. Not that I've got anything against Sabrina or anything... It's just fun to watch.
*No*, of course not....
Didn't like: The lack of violence when Salamance attacked Sabrina. Come on, P*A, we can handle a little violence here and there. Even if it means Sabrina's back getting RIPPED APART!
>> Now, could I kill my main character before the story's over? Seriously...
You *will* get violence *hinthinthint*, and it will involve Sabrina. In both ways.
Hated: The "weak" side of Cynthia shown at the end of the chapter. I don't like seeing my Cynthia show her weaknesses.
...my Cynthia has her weak sides, too. You'll see them, you'll see them...she's not as perfect as she claims.
Of course I enjoyed the chapter, don't get me wrong. So, when do you want me to write the next chapter of my story?
As soon as it's ready? =3
~*~Infinity~*~
Lyrics from:Guru Josh Project:Infinity 2008