View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2009, 08:30 AM
Jappio
Prophet of Lightning

Nature: Relaxed
The Gengar shading I thought was actually pretty close to Big Boo's, as I actually edited it for the most part. Although perhaps it could just be Gengar's palette that might be screwing something up. It is suppose to be Big Boo, I double checked. They aren't he ones with the crown. King Boo does exist, just not in this Mario game. I will get to Bowser eventually, but not till later probably. Waluigi I'm probably not going to mess with as he isn't in Super Mario World, and I'm not a fan of him myself.

So I have some more dudes and stuff as you can see. For the switch palace blocks I'm not sure which to do. I needed 4 pokeball types, but the 4th I can't decide on. Both Premier and Safari are OK, but they aren't like the others. I might just leave it up to the ROM hacker's choice.

I also have made the sprite for one of the two winners of the raffle. Only six people entered =P. This one requested a Torkoal evolution that as spikes and a scorpion tail. However after showing him the first one, he asked that I remove the spikes along the side. So I have both versions to show off, I hope the winner of them enjoys them. I will get onto the second winner's request as soon as possible.

Lightning is the ultimate force. All shall bow to the might of Lightning, or it will strike you down.

Support Mega Man getting off the moon and help get Capcom to make Legends 3!