View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Luka S.J.
S.J.Ware HD

Nature: Adamant
Wow...this decision is to be admired. Personally I don't find anything wrong with your game. The graphics are beautiful and the systems are stunning. You are the reason why I got into game development. There might me downsides to this, but personally I think it's going to be a big benefit. Starting all over again, brings more excitement to it and makes it all more interesting. It's also very interesting that you went for the big screen size, and all the best wishes to you, because I know how painful it is to determine positions for images on a bigger screen size. I hope you also come up with something new and fresh along this new time line of development, and wish for you to maintain (or even raise) the standard of your game. Regarding the lagging problem, I don't know how you're really going to improve on that, since the update methods are pretty much causing things like that (and they are important).

Overall I think it's an admirable step you took, and other developers should look up to that. I hope you manage to get everything done, and I'm looking forward to the new Amethyst.
[STOPPED][DEMO] Pokemon Blue Chrome
[DEVELOPING] S.J.Ware
[DEVELOPING] Tykanite