Thread: Ruby hack: Pokemon: Super Rising Thunder!
View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2009, 05:44 AM
Perri Lightfoot
Proud to hack Ruby Version!
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Pretty cool event looking forward to see more

That's sweet position xD
Those running OWs are great Don't underestimate yourself
Wonder what Swablu's doing there
That's actually Pachirisu's tail in that screenshot, rather than a Swablu XD It does look a little like one though, doesn't it? As for Beautifly...at first she attacks you because you're a stranger to the area and thinks you might be associated with the kidnappers; but once she calms down, she realizes that you can help her out. She will go along with you until about the middle of the next route (though she'll be hidden out of sight unless scripts on the overworld are triggered, which will make her appear and start to talk to you - there will be events like that with your "real" team members, too ). The next route is also where you get your first real team mate who you can send out into battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post

the side running OW makes Pichu look like a cat. :\

Anyways, nice new event for Beatifly. <3
Yeah, it's the long forelimbs that are giving him the cat look...I'll see what I can do about fixing that ' Those side views were the most difficult to sprite and I'm not happy with them for that very reason (Pichu's limbs should be a bit stubbier)...are there any spriters out there who would be willing to help me with this?

Last edited by Perri Lightfoot; October 13th, 2009 at 05:51 AM.