View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2009 (09:58 AM).
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
Quote originally posted by Kysen:
I have always loved Digimon this sounds awsome
lol We love it to, and thank you very much

Quote originally posted by monkeyboi:
well its disappointing that you have a virus but it is great that you recently backed up the files.

Bloop
lol Yeah I'm happy about it too, really happy. My comps completely fixed now though and I've got a great Anti-Virus this time to keep it safe.

Quote originally posted by ~DarkAchu~:
A virus you say :OOO, Well it is great you backed it up, Most people forget to do such things, So i just cannot wait for the next update, Keep it the good work, and luck
lol Yeah and Thanks alot, comps completely fixed so I'll resume work as soon as I'm done with Carbon's Update...Well I actually have resumed work a bit as well as the rest of the team lol.

Quote originally posted by Masterge77:
It looks like Megaman EXE mixed with Digimon world DS, I LOVE IT
Ha ha Yeah it is. If you're looking at the screens on the first page they're pretty old, I've made updates with new ones but I haven't updated tne 1st page with it yet, sorry about that.

Quote originally posted by xPunk2much:
I just cant wait for this game , looking forward to it
Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it.

Well to say the least, the whole team has started work on the game again a little bit and we do have some stuff I'd like to show you but I'm going to talk with the rest of the team first to see where they stand with it all. You wouldn't even believe some of the stuff that has been made was made by fans 0_o

Thank you all for your support everyone.