Thread: Red hack: POKEMON ZAP ARTIC MOLTEN
View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2009, 12:08 PM
IRON NIDOW
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Wow, a three red hacks! Those are rarely done now. Good luck and good job. I like how they revolve around the Legendary Birds!

Question: Is there going to be more than 151 Pokémon?

sorry, but there will be no more of 151, I can not do more pokemons

Quote:
This actually look cool..the screenies are great..
may i add that you expand the storyline so i can get a major view on your hack??

the next edition of the topic, I will improve the story

Quote:
It looks great
keep up the good work

Edit:
BTW, thanks for the info about on how to have it colored :p
Correction, about the link of the Arctic and Zap, check it, I think their link interchange.

Quote:
The links to zap and artic need to be switched.

Quote:
In the road east of Marinecliph there a Bug Catcher with a level 28 Caterpie and Metapod, and In Lake Ryu there is also a Junior Trainer with a level 28 Meowth.

I will check, thanks

Quote:
I like this hack. I don't see a lot of Pokemon Red rom hacks. The only ones I've played were Brown and Team Rocket Edition. Also, is the Executive, Lambda from Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver?

I will talk about lambda in my hack now!

THANKS for all replies : D

I reading about hg and ss, and I have to make modifications, for now in hg ff see many new things, and several of them, discarded parts of my hack, then I'll edit:

ROUTES 47 AND 48

in my game the routes (“roads” in my hack) are of 47 until the 66, 19 roads in total, now that numbers will change to 49 until 68, because was included in hg and ss the routes 47 and 48.

EXECUTIVE

I mention as the great villain of the story is the executive, who are behind to catch the cyber ball, there is only a prototype cyber ball that's made in aladom city, before you saves a gym of aladom you receive a cyber ball...

in hg and ss, names were given to 4 executives featured in the game, they are: LANCE, APOLLO, ATHENA and LAMBDA, the executive in what was the big villain was what appeared in MAHOGANY in the games GSC, and in hg and ss His name was revealed as: LAMBDA!

your team in hack:

(newgale hotel)
ZUBAT
Raticate
Koffing

(subway and aladom gym)
Raticate
Koffing
Golbat
MUK

(and finally you will face them in search of stolen gym badge of aladom gym)
Weezing
Raticate
Golbat
MUK
Weezing

the levels are not yet defined (will be high :D)

AT LAST THE TERRITORY

the safari zone that stretched from the left of the road cianwood, in my hack is the road 54 (before 52) and still have the MT MAGNET which is right on top of one of the areas of the safari zone.

the history of hack is after hg ss d p pt versios, the safari zone was closed, now is mountains and desert

EXTRAS:
CYBERBALL IMAGE: