Thread: [Demo] Pokemon Indigo League
View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Krazy_Meerkat
Rawr!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Krazy_Meerkat
Erm.. You haven't told me anything from that, virus.. >.>
Think for a few more seconds before you post, there are an incredible number of variants in game making and I don't have time to guess what you mean.

I haven't fixed the vids yet because I've been trying to fix the hp glitch.. Some of the HP bar gfx actually disappear and the status bar seems to mess up the HP's co-ordinates, and I'm still trying to work out where it was displayed and why it was removed.. (This is a default glitch with the starterkit, nothing to do with me.)
I've updated the 1st post again, I hope I have explained everything the right way..
Don't even bother watching those vids, the lag is un-bearable. I am going to fix some stuff and then post the lag-free vids..
I'm very disappointed with the way this has turned out.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.