View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2009 (12:39 PM).
Krazy_Meerkat
Rawr!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Krazy_Meerkat
Ah I see.. I just assumed you had Italian relatives or it was just important to you in some way because you said about the Italian town names..
I just think that too many games are using this "spiritual,ritualistic,ancient" philosophy and I don't believe that concentrating on the past too much is going to help the future.. It is almost like if everyone started making Pokemon games involving Egyptians..
Ok I just want to say that although you have also chosen this way to go with your storyline, you have thought about it a lot. You have gone into a good amount of detail and I'm a little interested now.. The storyline on your first page is too broad, you need to go into more detail..
I know I said grammar, but your grammar is quite good.. There are a few spelling errors but I am just so used to saying grammar..
Good luck to you and I'll keep an eye on this one :)

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.