View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2009 (06:47 PM).
Trainer

Nature: Calm
Send a message via ICQ to liuyanghejerry Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to liuyanghejerry Send a message via Yahoo to liuyanghejerry
Quote originally posted by 007manyo:
there actually are 123 CG spaces, if it was 0-123, it would have 124 spaces. think of it this way. if you have 5 spaces, it would be 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4. so 0-122 actually includes 122 spaces PLUS one, as zero is considered a number, last time i checked.
( i think ) you can only have CG's in one bank because if nintendo put them in every bank, the ROM would need expanded, and it wouldn't fit on a cartridge, plus, it would be pretty pointless to make a CG for your bedroom, and if you hacked a game, it would be pretty hard to replace ALL of them to match your cities.

hope i helped with your tut,

manyo
Thank you~My first reader~
Well,there are 122 pointers in that table ,but there are 123 maps.That is the problem.I was saying,why there're only 122 pointers,not 123.
Yes,you're right.And,I'm considering how the game judges the bank.
Anyway, thank you,really.

I did something that really bad.But made all Chinese can hack Pokemon, too.If you guys hate me, I totally understand,but cannot do anything but force to keep everything.
If there must be someone to undertake all spit and curse, it must be me.