View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2009 (5:06 PM).
Silver Tier
Nature: Naughty
Originally Posted by Kirbychu View Post
Ultimately, the anime is just a large commercial for the games. It's a major driving force for the sales of the games. A lot of people discovered Pokemon through Ash Ketchum, and more people still are. If the anime ended, game sales would most likely drop as well.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Ho-oh and Lugia didn't use telepathy, and only made large screeches, like Dialga and Palkia. Hopefully we do get to hear voices, since Lugia was talking in Movie 2.
Same here, lugia voice in the second movie was... Yeah it just didn't suit him well. The one thing I hope they do not do is bring diaglia, paliki, areceus, or giratina into the story plot. I don't think it will happen though because there final battle was in the 12th movie.
This signature has been disabled.
Your CSS makes a vertical scroll bar appear, which we don\'t like
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.