Thread: [Demo] Pokémon XENOTIME
View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2009, 08:31 AM
Peeky Chew
Master of Palettes

@Garnet: Thanks, and I hope. Would you like a list of the Pokemon not in the main game?

@Wind Gale: Yeah, the under water part is my favourite map so far. That feature is my favourite too, I'm wondering right now if I should reveal which Pokemon eggs you get.

@deeelove: Thanks you. I do need some help with graphics, a proper logo. The art in your signature is really impresive, could you do something like that again? I'd be very interested in seeing more of your work, so if you have a deviant art account or something I'd really like to see it.

@Pokéstorm: Thanks you! And I really appreciate you being the first person to put the support banner in your sig

Yes, that's right, Pokémon XENOTIME now has a twitter account for you to follow. You can check it regularly for small quick updates which wouldn't fit on the thread! Just click on the image above and you'll be taken straight to it

I'll have another update for you guys soon when Wind Gale has finished Kindle Woods. Also,
s1alvarer (my over mapper) is soon going to start work on the route and city east of Larcoon city. It will be quite a modern metropolis of a Poke city similar to Jubilife but a bit less square.

Demo Beta out Now!

Last edited by Peeky Chew; November 28th, 2009 at 01:49 PM.