Thread: Pokémon Opal
View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2009 (4:40 PM).
Pokémon Opal Producer
Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to Nyu~♥!
Originally Posted by cybermouse8 View Post
Tried PMing Nyu about music help but not sure if it got through...was showing 0 messages in my sent items folder.

In brief: I would like to help with the music for this game. I compose and remix music, or whatever. I'd post a URL here if it weren't for the 15-post minimum. Anyway, email me at [email protected] and I'll be happy to reply with the URL so you can check out my stuff.
Welcome man. ;D

Originally Posted by Professor W. View Post
Hello! I recently viewed the video, and I must say that it does look promising. However, "breeded" should be "bred." Other than that, I can't see anything wrong with the video, and I look forward to playing the game.

Thank you. I just can't wait to show off the new Amity Square, though. It's going to be filled with a couple minigames, too. It shouldn't take too long to finish, either.
The "breeded" thing, yes, I noticed that, just like saying "brang".. XD English is quite a language.

Freak, you and I need to find a new name for Amity Square.. hmm.. Maybe we should call it the Game Park? :/
What should we name it, guys?

It will be released after we finish the first island in the game. But who knows how long that will take..
Pokémon Opal has become partner's with another game! We are now hideAki!