• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Website Affiliations

STARSCREAM

New Decepticon Order
Years
I saw this on the bottom of the forum pages "This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, or Wizards of the Coast. We just love Pok?mon."
Does this mean you are not affiliated with Pokemon USA Inc. and Pokemon Organized Play?

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
None of 'em.

We're affiliated with teh community sites, and that's about it. :P

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
hehe yup :)

the only site I have ever seen nintendo ever talk about would have to be serebii, so yup thats bout it :-P

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
I don't think Nintendo officially endorses any fansite, when I contacted them a few years back about something they told me that they are fine with people making fansites (it promotes them, why not? XD) but they shouldn't use "official" stuff...

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
Years
Jedi_Amara said:
I don't think Nintendo officially endorses any fansite, when I contacted them a few years back about something they told me that they are fine with people making fansites (it promotes them, why not? XD) but they shouldn't use "official" stuff...

Some fan sites don't even put that Copyright stuff at the bottom...it is neccesary if you are using official images or information.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
Master Blaze said:
hehe yup :)

the only site I have ever seen nintendo ever talk about would have to be serebii, so yup thats bout it :-P

NIntendo Talked about Seriibii!
One thing we do that nintendo doesnt know or would like is the Emulation/Patches/Hacks Forum...He..Hee..
They would get mad if they knew about Vba or Hacks!

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
Years
Maybe they know about VBA but not hacks..I'm sure.Anyway JA dont be a fool.Think logic.IF more people start usin VBA they would'nt care about buyin a GBA!
Oops looks like I'm gettin too OT!JK One thread U missed is this...
Has to be closed!

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
It also can get more money, because they can sue the people using the ROMs for more than 24 hours. :D

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Nintendo's website claims they don't even think that silly rule is real~

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
Yeah, but if people try out the games on emu they're going to want to get a GBA so they can take it places and play against other people. o_O

Uh, and I'm not a fool...

Back