View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2009, 01:50 AM
Lati-Fan95
I completed my HG Pokedex!^^

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Lati-Fan95
Quote:
Originally Posted by klofkac View Post
Can you make more ips patches for different ruby versions? I and many others still have that problem. There are many different pokémon Ruby versions and the ips patch works just on one of them... And it's very hard to find it. I've downloaded 3 Ruby versions and used the ips on them. Two of them didn'n work at all (black/white screen, frozen game) and only one of them is playable, but it still has black title screen and black region map screen...
(There are also many problems with patching other Ruby-based hack games, so it's better to hack Emerald version, i think there is only one version of it and it's more modern).
I´m having similar probs: When I patched the translated version of Chrono to my Ruby rom, some message came that something with the patch isn´t right. I can´t say if the game worked (cuz after a black titlescreen and a black Intro scene with a hero with some weird palette I knew that this shouldn´t be like it was! Then I tried the untranslated patch, downloaded the same rom again and patched it on that. Although I´ve changed the save type to 128 k it just had a white screen. THEN, I wanted to go to the site Dante posted but the link didn´t work! ;_; Can someone help me plz?