View Single Post
Old December 29th, 2009, 11:46 PM
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Im comin' home...
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodiacDaGreat View Post
The clock in R/S/E is merely adjusted time, the player sets a value and the RTC is adjusted to it cause in a game cart the time will start from 0. I guess that's how it works.
What does this mean for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by colcolstyles View Post
Hm, that's a good question. I guess it really depends on what emulator you're using and whether or not it has RTC support. I'm sure you know a lot more about PSPs than I do so you're on your own with this one. However, I know that the PSP does have a clock so it's most likely possible. If I were you, I would get a Ruby ROM, play until you set the clock, set the game down for fifteen minutes, and then come back and check to see if the clock has changed. That'll tell you if the emulator has RTC support or not.
The emulator DOES have RTC support, since I use it all the time. I play Emerald all the time.
Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
Greetings Warden
of Superjail Penitentiary
Awaiting user input...

>Display User_Info
╠══User Info══╣
Username:
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Sex: Male ♂
Race: Caucasian
Quote:
"What is this
I don't even..."

M/O: Often acts out to get attention, but recently has changed that. Has been studying up on hacking information and hopes to participate in more advanced hacking discussion.
╠══End of File══╣
Awaiting user input...

>

Last edited by 0m3GA ARS3NAL; December 29th, 2009 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.