View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2010, 09:27 PM
liuyanghejerry
Trainer

Nature: Calm
Send a message via ICQ to liuyanghejerry Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to liuyanghejerry Send a message via Yahoo to liuyanghejerry
Well,I'm not sure if this thread is legal.But if this thread is legal,this forum will be one of my favorite forum

Most hack time,we use trainerbattle command only as trainerbattle 0x0 and trainerbattle 0x1.

But there's also an interesting trainerbattle,as trainerbattle 0x9,which is used for battle teaching.

It used just like:
Code:
trainerbattle 0x9 0x148 0x3 0x818DDEA 0x818DE1A
from FR US 0x1692F3.

This battle is interesting not only because it teaches you how to battle,but also because if you're defeat,you won't be white out.The battle will finish and you keep the script.While trainerbattle 0x0 and trainerbattle 0x1 won't let you go on your script.

Does anyone interested in this?And how to make a trainerbattle that can also go on when the player is defeat?Or even in a wildbattle?

I did something that really bad.But made all Chinese can hack Pokemon, too.If you guys hate me, I totally understand,but cannot do anything but force to keep everything.
If there must be someone to undertake all spit and curse, it must be me.