Thread: [Demo] Pokemon Indigo League
View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2010 (09:17 PM).
Krazy_Meerkat
Rawr!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Krazy_Meerkat
I've decided on releasing a demo, Please report any bugs you find.
I'll make some screens of the engine when I've finished a few more things, I need to make some sprites after I do some more editing to the battle system so maybe next week sometime I'll be ready.. Depends how busy I am at work :/
The demo includes some scenes I haven't shown and it goes all the way up to Viridian city, any criticism is welcome but please try to make it constructive.
I would have preferred to release a demo with at least the first gym, but I reached some issues with episode 3 and decided to lose the starter-kit. I may end up finishing the starter-kit version at some point, depending on what people think of the new engine and battle system, but this won't be for some months I'd think. [/Rant]

Download
Pokemon_Indigo_League_Demo.zip (Mirrors (7): RapidShare, NetLoadIn, zShare, FileFactory, DepositFiles, Badongo, and 2Shared)

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.