View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2010, 04:21 AM
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Im comin' home...
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldIsHero View Post
The ROM is called Mitic Island, a Hack of the Week. It's a hack of Ruby, and the language is Spanish. Yes, I download all the tools from here on this thread. It's a real pain :/

EDIT: My RHEA settings are

Game Title - PKMN MITIC
Game Code - MAD
Maker - Nintendo
Main Unit Code - 00
Device Type - 00
ROM Version - 00
Header Checksum - 2A (This 2A is in gray, and doesn't appear to be able to be edited)
Well, you've been told already that the Header of the ROM is probably something A-Map or unLZgba doesn't know... they only can read regular ones... open up a CLEAN Spanish Fire Red ROM and copy the Game Title and the Game Code onto the one you are having trouble with. It should work just fine after that.
(Since RHEA stands for Rom Header Editor Advanced, it's quite obvious that this is a header problem, the maker of the hack has changed the header in hopes that someone wouldn't change things in the ROM, you SHOULD honor that and play it the way it was supposed to be played, since I assume you are doing this to change the Wild Pokemon data to get what you want... (I've seen it happen before so I'm just assuming.))
Jailbot OS Ver 1.1.2
Greetings Warden
of Superjail Penitentiary
Awaiting user input...

>Display User_Info
╠══User Info══╣
Username:
0m3GA ARS3NAL
Sex: Male ♂
Race: Caucasian
Quote:
"What is this
I don't even..."

M/O: Often acts out to get attention, but recently has changed that. Has been studying up on hacking information and hopes to participate in more advanced hacking discussion.
╠══End of File══╣
Awaiting user input...

>