View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2010 (5:20 PM).
No capitalization required. ;D
Nature: Quirky
Originally Posted by Fangking Omega View Post
Hello, everyone. I would say sorry for the lack of progress but I'd just be coming out with more excuses as usual and that attitude stops. We've lost our lead designer and our main spriter, which has left us in a bit of trouble. I'm in dire need of high standard Pokémon spriters and designers at present to help work on the areas that still need improving.
I'm glad that you're trying to make a new resolve to release the long, long, long-anticipated demo. I think I'm a fairly good Pokémon spriter. Here's some examples from my game (1) and one I did for Wichu (2). I would be able to do some sprites here and there, if needed, and if you don't think my sprites are sh*t-tastic. If they are, then DIAF. ;P

BUT, I think the main problem of Acanthite has always been a focus on the designs. Re-designing and re-designing and re-designing. When it comes down to it, it's supposed to be a playable game. Time should be spent mapping, setting up the events and actually building the game... Otherwise it's just nice ideas that will sadly never go anywhere. At this point, I am not very optimistic about there ever being a demo.