View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2010, 02:47 PM
PokemonOI
Back To WORK!

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrmyt View Post
Well, I take offense to that, even if I'm not the mapper of our game, I am our leader, and I don't like it when people undermine the abilities of my staff.

Look, I don't know who you are, but you have no idea what skills Aquakip doesn't have, just because he hasn't used them yet. And don't say that people with good games always use the starter kit. That's blasphemy. What did people do before the starter kit? Seriously. We're not using the starter kit, but people still seem to be attracted to our game.

I wonder how that works.

Again, I'm sorry if I sound pushy, but I don't want you to diss my workers or my game.

Thanks!
~starrmyt
WTF!? I didnt diss anyone, but now Im gonna diss your reading skills, aquakip said he was looking for a scripter lol can you not read? "...you have no idea what skills aquakip doesnt have.." really he was the one that said he NEEDED a scripter and everything else was handled, read before you test me again. Seems like you read all the posts but what aquakip said.

Also when the hell did I say people with good games use the starterkit lol now your hallucinating and putting words in my mouth. show me where I said that lmao

"I dont want you to diss my workers or my game" what the hell I was trying to help but who cares, Idk why I tried since you can only read things that were never said....