View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2010, 08:45 PM
aquakip
You jealous, betch

Nature: Naive
WOW! A lot can happen in 2 hours! Lemme see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo-Dragon View Post
That's understandable.

Try not to lash out though.
I know it's almost hurtful to read bad comments about a game your putting energy into but everyone can have their own opinion.

Calm down kids.
Was that a bad comment? lol I just thought it was a thoughtful arguement that kind of got out of hands.

PokemonOI@ thanks for thinking so kindly of the game. I just think some things need to be settled, the right way:

I clearly stated in that post that I didn't want all of the burden of spriting, mapping AND scripting. So that was why I was searching for a scripter, not because I don't have the ability to scipt. I see where that can mislead someone to thinking that, but, sadly, that is not the case here.

I am a beginner at scripting, yes, but I am fairly good at it. I can adapt to things very fast.

But, finally, I don't think I want to use Poccil's starter kit. I see where you are coming from in how it can help us and all, but as a team, we have decided against it, seeing how it may benefit us in teh long-run from not using it. Thanks for posting in my thread. Do you like anything about the game thus far?

The Cynic@ lol. I don't really like the inside of Warren's Gym. But, you might. I'm thinking of posting screenshots in a couple of days, possibly two or three. :D

And no, I never really thought of how Oriole Town looked like it had dead grass. That's not the case, it's just that it's sandy and worn down from all of the walking, I guess. It wasn't intentional, just how I mapped it.

Peeky Chew@ I'm so sorry for doing that! I didn't mean to! I bet your progress bars are gonna turn out just as great! Maybe even better! But thanks for the comment! :3

-------

Ok. Now that we're done with the commenting, and hopefully straightening out things, let's move on to a slight update.

We have begun our Pokemon art. I don't know if Kwsmithjr really wants a spot as our artist. If I don't hear from him within a day or two, I'm going to expect that he doesn't want to follow through on his role of artist.

Not really anything important...just news...I guess.

~Aqua

Co-Founder & Artist of