View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2010 (07:41 PM). Edited February 22nd, 2010 by Nathanyiel.
Nathanyiel
It seems you lost the game...

Nature: Hasty
Allright, this is a short update because I did a lot but it all fell under one umbrella (mostly): Sliph Co.
-After battling all the leftover trainers, I soloed Blaine's entire gym with Communite. Surf OHKO'd everything except his Arcanine, and he intelligently used an X-item on his turn.
-went and battled all the Rockets in Sliph Co, and Communite evolved into Omastar!
-Got to the top and battled Blue, my rival. OHKO'd Sandslash with Communite's surf, then did the same to Ninetails. He sent out Cloyster, and I stuck with Communite to utilize toxic stalling tactics. Took 2 turns, because I crited with surf aftur using toxic . Anyways, next up was Kadabra so I switched to Toruk and OHKO'd it with Double-Edge. He sent out Jolteon, which was useless against Gritty. Earthquake OHKO'd it easily.
-Healed up and took on Gi...oh you've got to be kidding me. OHKO'd Jessie and James' entire team with Strength.
-Ok, really took on Giovanni. I used Toruk most of the battle because he's 3 levels behind the rest of my team. Double-Edge OHKO'd Nidorino and Persian, then Communite killed rhyhorn with Surf. 2KO from Toruk's double-edge on Nidoqueen, finishing the battle.
-Beat the Fighting Dojo with Toruk, OHKOing everything.
Saved Game.

Team

Gritty Lv. 44
-Strength
-Selfdestruct
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
Put Selfdestruct on because I now have other team members.

Communite Lv. 44
-Spike Cannon
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Toxic
Currently MVP of the team, He offers plenty of coverage as well as toxic support.

Toruk Lv. 46
-Supersonic
-Double-Edge
-Fly
-Double Team
I was disheartened to find that I couldn't use the Earthquake TM on this guy...

I wonder if Sabrina's any trouble...I think I can just Double-Edge her entire team with Communite for backup, seeing as his special is over 9000...for a Rock-type, that is.

EDIT: As expected, Double-Edge ftw. OHKO'd Abra and Kadabra, then 2KO'd Alakazam, which used Barrier in between. The AI's are idiots...
-Suddenly I realized up next was Viridian Gym!
-Took on Giovanni for the last time. Communite OHKO'd Dugtrio with surf, and then I switched to Toruk to take out Persian. A crit Double-Edge and a Fly did the trick. Next out was Nidoqueen, to which I responded with Gritty's Earthquake (OMGWTFBBQ it survived with 1 HP! first to ever survive an earthquake, points for Nidoqueen!), and likewise for Nidoking, which was OHKO'd. Lastly, OHKO'd Rhydon with Communite's surf.
-Oh noes it's Blue! OHKO'd Sandslash with Surf, then 2KO'd Exeggcute with Fly. Unfortunately it paralyzed Toruk . Next was Ninetails which was owned by Communite's Surf. Fourth out was Cloyster, and I decided on Toxic stall again. This time it took 5 turns, thanks to Clamp (grr). Next was Kadabra, so I sent out Toruk for the Double-Edge and...got para hax. Kadabra got a Crit with Psychic and toruk went down. I sent out Communite to take it out because of his high special. It was about to kill me, it had done well over half with my remaining HP and...blue decided to use Barrier. i would have lost if it were'nt for the stupid AI. Anyways, it was 2KO'd by surf and he sent out Jolteon. OHKO'd by Earthquake.

Saved outside of Victory Road.

Team

Gritty Lv. 46
-Strength
-Selfdestruct
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake

Communite Lv. 47
-Spike Cannon
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Toxic