View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:35 PM
HeavyOctillery
Locked & Loaded

Mightyena looks infinitely more menacing, and Rapidash's pose is awesome. Great sprites. The only ones I can say needs a slight adjustment are Magnemite, Noctowl, and Gyarados - the first 2's eyes look slightly off, and Gyara looks slightly misproportioned.

I'm starting to like Fortiframe's coloring now after seeing the sprite. Thundull looks pretty cool.

-------------

Now on to the artwork. I tried to post this before, but I forgot the site was to have some downtime when I went to post it. Whoops.

Tidalisk: I'd keep the expression from the 1st one. It's also starting to look a bit too much like a blue Sceptile - the 1st one had more of an identity.

Beauteppe & Swardiful: Excellent job. I like how you took a drastic leap in Swardiful's design in particular.

Pupunch: Again, we agree; definitely go with the 2nd one.

Sharterra: Looks a little more like a shark now.

Electesla: Ok, I have to ask: What were you guys going for design-wise with this line, exactly? No matter how ya slice it, this line's still a bit too bizarre.

Trojorse (Active Form): Cool. It's regular form could stand a revamp, though - it looks nothing like a horse beyond the mane.

Wormadam (Cyber Cloak): Also cool.

Pengwint: Looks more Pokemon-like, whereas the old one's eyes made it look too much like an In-Training Digimon.

Frostoze: I like it, personally. Maybe it could have a rivalry/relationship with Heatran or something.

I can't pass judgment on the rough sketches; I need more to go on.

If ya want this to be a usable emote, copy & paste to show your support!

Support Amber IDE.......because, seriously, we need an actual Pokemon game engine.