Thread: Pokemon Uranium
View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2010 (02:39 PM).
~JV~
Dev of Pokémon Uranium

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to ~JV~
Quote originally posted by Peeky Chew:
I thought it would be ok to cc on your current game. The title screen is good, in your opinion. I judged the fakemon by which I wouldn't notice weren't realy in a normal game, Ancanthithe and Nebula seem pretty concrete. I know it's blue, it just doesn't look that nice in my opinion and takes away from the actual great screens. I guess, like you said, I was wasting my time.
No, it's good on most people opinion, I only got positive feedback from it so far. Also, your concept of concrete seems distorted to me, I won't comment about these games but that is my opinion. Yes you were =].

Quote originally posted by Turquoise:
Maybe you can have a new form of evolution.
A Pokemon consumes a food then level up one level after.
There could be three foods that promote evolution.
Savage Herb
An exotic herb only found in the deepest parts of jungles. If consumed by some Pokemon, those Pokemon will evolve soon.

Oracle Spice
A rare spice only known to be made by a select few people, the spice is made with Enigma berries. If consumed by some Pokemon, those Pokemon will evolve soon.

Yum Yum Goo
This yellow light goo comes from rocks near rivers that are on top of mountains. If consumed by some Pokemon, those Pokemon will evolve soon.
Those sounds like good names, I just don't know if they will fit the pokémon, but I'll try to!

Also, I and Zeph decided to create a Twitter account for Uranium! Look there for exclusive screenshots, gameplay tips, and bonus info.

http://twitter.com/PokemonUranium

I'll soon be posting there and here the first screens of said revamp, I'm sure you will all like it!