View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2010 (02:12 PM).
Bela
Pokémon Rose Creator
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
I think this is a good ROM Hack. I like the region map you made, it looks awesome! Is the region's names Xous?
I'm sorry, but did you even read the first post of this thread? =( Literally the second word of the first paragraph would tell you otherwise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miksy91
I viewed ALL of the maps you made and your mapping has turned out better and better so I'd say you should remake the first maps you showed
The maps you've just made look a lot better than old ones.

Also (my opinion) reduce the amount of grass in routes since now in most of them too many wild pokemon battles happen
Thank you! I agree, I think the later maps I made were a lot better than the first ones I made. As I go through the region, I am editing the maps and reducing the amount of open space they contain, or adding things in order to fill in space.

I think one of the more significant changes that I'll be making is that of Bloomful City:

Spoiler:

Oh my goodness, why are the colors so messed up? Are those THINGS supposed to be houses?!

Actually, I'm showing you guys a preview of this not for the purpose of the graphics, as those are currently being changed. (In fact, I'm adding in my own greenhouse tiles later on; that building at the top is and always has been essentially a stand-in.) Instead, I want to know what you guys think of the layout this town now has. What changes do you think should be made to it?

Remember that it's supposed to mimic the design of the gym's map:

Spoiler: