View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2010 (05:42 AM).
mercurysky
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Careful
Well, i'm open to all sort of comments, but I would preferer comments followed by motivations... anyway, I just realized that i haven't answered some questions!

Quote:
1: If you have time will you include Trick Master in the game?
2: What is toughness lvl of the game overall, I like most of the games and hacks made here, Fire Red Omega as my favourite because it was hard as hell. So how hard will the game be, I don't want to run through it without thinking, I want challenging gym leaders with nice strategies...probably a bit of a$$h***:ness can be included? (Potions!)
3: Will you make a Jynx evo? Jynx has been one of my fav Ice pokemons. (Damn Nintendo, didn't give Jynx an Evo while they gave it to Magmar and Electrabuzz, damn sexists!)
4: Also, my fav bug Pokemon Pinsir needs evolutions! Why has it been left alone for all these years?
5: Wouldn't it be cool to have more pokemons like Nincada that becomes 2 invidual pokemons when it evolves? Btw, it would be quite sick if Ninjask and Shedinja would have evolutions xD
1. I think that this question has already popped out trough the topic, anyway, it is in my plans to insert some sort of Trick master house. I loved that feature in ruby!
2.Well, i don't like extremely difficult games, but i like even less too easy games. I'll put also dungeons and enigmas to make the game "longer" and more elaborate.
3. I think the same thing as you for the new evolutions, but there is not a Jynx evolution. Anyway, as you have already seen there it is a female evolution for Teddiursa. XD
4. We haven't thought about pinsir...
5. That's an interesting question. Garnet lacks of multiple-evolution pokémons. Maybe the fakedex will be changed for this.

Quote:
Perfect Fakes, Tiles and map effects...But i think you could try to inovate in the battle system, and use sprites, not "battlers".
Well, we decided to continue with the standard BS. Garnet already needs long development time, a new BS would make it impossible to develop...

DA Profile