View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2010 (11:56 AM). Edited March 23rd, 2010 by yomamathecableguy.
Has a lot of projects going on
Nature: Adamant
Alright everyone, I finally got everything worked out with my router! If you're on the pending trades list and you're ready to trade, post here!!

@Gismo - The Jolly Deoxys is already being traded, unfortunately.

@Melon - Alright. If you'll shoot me a VM, we can continue talking about it and I can chain one as soon as I get all of these pending trades done.

@KayKayMusume - Hmm... I may be interested in the Jirachi.

@Matz - I'd be interested in the Shiny Pidgeot. Also, if you can actually get my SID, I'd be more than happy to give you a free Shiny of your choice.

@SCV058 - Of course. Could you provide more details?

@Lua - Right now if you want. :D

*********NEWS UPDATE**********

Alright everyone, GREAT news! I'm sure you've noticed, my inventory is substantially lower than other large shops in these forums. Well, just for your information, that will be changing soon. I've taken a liking to 2 techniques - Chaining and RNGing - that can quickly get me Shiny Pokemon in a legit way. As for the EV'd, Legendaries, and Events, you better believe I'll be getting more of those as well.

Also, just fyi, my ultimate goal for total number of shinies in my shop is 500.

One last thing, I'll be sorting all of my Pokemon in each section by order of National Dex (#001 = Bulbasaur) very shortly to give you an easier browsing experience. Stay tuned!
This signature has been disabled.
Too wide.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.