View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2010 (12:58 PM). Edited May 19th, 2010 by Jambo51.
Glory To Arstotzka
Nature: Quiet
Originally Posted by HackMew View Post
It would have been a good idea telling everyone how did you got those offsets, because not everyone can or want to figure those by him/herself like I did a while ago. It would also help getting the proper offsets for other games. Oh, and some pictures would be nice as well. Not to mention you could spend a little more time on the thread to improve its readibility.
I found the data by following a tutorial on extending the sethealingplace table, written by linkandzelda, in which this data is listed and credited to you XD.

Sadly, I don't have the ability to upload screenshots yet, but rest assured that when I do, I will.

As for tidying this thread up, no problem. Thanks for the tips and advice.

I could quite easily find the data for the other language FireReds in fairness, as long as it's based on the same principles. I might even be able to find Ruby and Emerald's tables. I wouldn't be able to find the limiting bytes though, as I don't have the ASM skills required as yet.
Hey guys, please check out my recreations of the gen 1 and 2 music on my custom engine at my SoundCloud! - Here!