View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2010 (03:12 AM).
Peeky Chew
Master of Palettes

So you finally posted this?
I won't comment on the story since graphics are such an important part in your games.
1. It looks really good, the light effects don't deter from the rest and the buildings really nice. One bad part is where the grass connects to the ledge, it looks unnatural. The grass should really over hang a little.
2. The trees and grass are really nice, perfect pallets on them. Is it snow on the trees btw? And little cute Buneary hopping about!
3. Everything looks fine in the cave, but the light from the entrance, it doesn't look right.
4. The trees in here don't look very good in this one, I know they're the HG/SS standard, but I don't really like them. The mountain tiles also need a new pallet imo.
5. ^
6. Nice sea tiles there, I don't suppose they're public
7. There shouldn't really be grass right on the sea shore, since the sea would wash anything away before it could grow that much. The rest looks great, I really like the gym.
8. It doesn't really matter, but how are those shrubs supposed to grow on paving? The flowers are too flat, but I suppose it fits.
9. Those great trees again! The buildings good and so is the rest. However, like in the cave, the lighting isn't that good. It's too distracting.
10. Same place.
11. You've mixed the trees pretty well, but maybe the top row of five in a shouldn't be all the same? Blue grass looks cool. And Zorua!
12. The building at the top looks a little flat, but maybe that's only since you can't see the top. The rest is fine.

Over all it's all really good, probably the fifth best looking game here. I don't like it as much as August Emerald (4th best imo), the buildings don't seems as original or good, the lighting is also not as good. I also like the classic resolution more.

Demo Beta out Now!