View Single Post
Old April 7th, 2010 (04:31 PM).
Froggy_00
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by Bug Maniac:
Can i join the Shiny Hunter club plez i love hunting shinies found a a Shiny Tentacool on Leaf Green but then relized i had no Pokeballs but i will find him again.

Currently have no shinies but im still hunting.

Just gave up looking for shiny pokemon then went back to viridian city on the way i thought ok i might just encounter a pokemon from the grass encountered a Rattata and guess with it was a shiny so i cought a shiny Rattata. So random

Quick Question: If you catch example: Shiny Rattata then evolve it would that be 2 shinies or still 1 shiny?
Congrats on your Rattata :D And to answer your question, that would be considered 1 shiny.

On another note, stupid Ho-oh won't turn golden for me I'm at 5200 resets, getting kinda frustrated. But I'll just keep on doing a minimum of 100 resets a day and I should get him eventually :D

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.