View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2010 (04:13 AM).
Oxnite
aka Arbok

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftSign View Post
I'm curious, if Team Galactic are gone than surely this hack has no storyline?
It does. Team Galactic might be gone, but there's a new problem in Sinnoh, though I'm not going to tell what's exactly going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2 XTREME View Post
what is the rom base & how far does the beta 1.1 go to?
Pokémon Platinum is the rom base. The beta goes till Veilstone City. I'll edit the first post with this information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings Don't Cry View Post
I don't like some of the evolution methods for example Tyrogue -> Hitmonchan, and others were unnecessary.

I don't see what's so special about your hack, it's just D/P/Pt only you with every Pokemon available and you removed the storyline from the game.
Please TELL ME how to IMPROVE it. None of them are actually unnecessary in my opinion. And Tyrogue isn't that rare in this game, it can be found in Mt. Coronet. So after catching one, you can immediately evolve it into Hitmontop, ór search for the right gender and then let it evolve @ lv. 20. This is not unnessecary; you can not catch any Hitmonchan / Hitmontop / Hitmonlee in the wild and it's quite tricky to get the right Tyrogue-evolution the original way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2 XTREME View Post
I did not like the storyline for d/p/pt so I don't mind. what type of patch is needed for gui though?
The only thing you need is a Pokémon Platinum Rom (clean and unedited). Everything can be read in the readme, which is attached in the .RAR file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendork15 View Post
Nice hack

HOW DID YOU DO IT
Thanks a lot for this comment. I used PPRE, which is a great Rom Editing Tool.

I'd like some comments from people that actually played the game and please tell me how to improve it, as well as the things you like!

Thanks for testing / playing!